Hibiscus Rose Latte
This hibiscus rose latte is a lighter alternative to a latte with coffee, and made dairy-free with almond milk. (Duh.) It also has a hint of rose flavour which gives a really light floral taste, though you can always leave out the rose if you like!)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 latte 1x
- Category: Drink/Snack
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 drops rose water
- 2-inch cube of ginger
- 2 tbsp hibiscus rose tea.
- 1 cup steamed almond milk (Heat using a milk steamer, or in a pot on medium heat)
- 1–2 tsp sweetener of choice (I recommend maple syrup or agave)
- edible rose petals (optional)
1. Add the water, rose water, and ginger to a small pot. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add 2 tbsp hibiscus rose tea Let sit and steep for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the cube of ginger and tea bags and pour into your mug.
3. Slowly add the steamed almond milk to your mug.
4. Sweeten with a little bit of maple syrup or agave.
5. top with edible rose petals if you like! (optional but pretty!)